We give you so much more than traditional temporary, contract and permanent recruitment. With a team who have worked in the science industry and a deep specialist knowledge of each of our markets, we offer a full portfolio of expert recruitment services that are constantly evolving to help you source the best talent.
Find out more on our insourcing solutions.
Premium by SRG
Attracting senior executives, managers and technical specialists. Find out more.
Recruitment services that take the hassle out of hiring.
Giving you complete transparency of your recruitment processes, our managed services help you reduce costs through increased efficiencies, visibility and control. We take responsibility for your entire recruitment process, managing your contract workforce or providing tailored talent attraction programmes so you can concentrate on what you do best. And we can even do it onsite.
Supplementing and simplifying your recruitment processes, our expert services include:
- Full recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)
- Managed service programmes (MSP) for temporary and contract workforces or permanent recruitment campaigns
- Human resource management
- Supply chain management
- Tailored talent attraction initiatives
- A master vendor model
These are just some of the things our services will bring you:
- Transparent eProcurement and tracking systems
- Streamlined workflow
- Detailed management information
- Process and efficiency improvements, including consolidation of invoices and online billing and reporting
- Agreed KPIs and performance measures
Guaranteeing you the best talent.
At SRG, we’re not about shoe-horning a candidate into one of your roles just for the sake of a quick placement. We’re about getting you the right people with the right skills at the right time. In fact, we’re so confident we’ll get it right that we guarantee it. If your hire doesn’t pay off, neither do you.
The SRG Promise is a unique agreement for customers who choose to work with SRG on an exclusive basis for permanent vacancies. If a candidate leaves within three months, the SRG Promise gives you:
- Up to 20% discount on our standard terms
- 110% of your fee back if we get it wrong*
- A dedicated consultant to manage the whole process from start to finish
- Comprehensive screening of candidates against the role and company fit
- Up to three Thomas psychometric profiles for your shortlisted candidates
Find out more information on our SRG Promise and more about how we can help you.
Let SRG help you capture and cultivate the best talent on the market.
If you want the best people, you need to get them early. With Early Talent at SRG, that’s exactly what we do. Helping to build a pipeline of talent for the future of science, Early Talent aims to attract and develop the very best people through:
- Industrial/student placements
- Graduate programmes
- Graduate entry recruitment
- Consultancy services
With Early Talent, we aid your science recruitment through understanding, attraction, screening and candidate management techniques. We engage candidates with your brand at every stage of the recruitment process, so they seamlessly become a part of your culture.
Whatever your business and whatever your needs, we’ll tailor our service to suit you. Find out more on Early Talent by contacting us now or downloading our full brochure to see how SRG can help you develop the best talent.
You tell us the role you need and we advertise, filter, screen and shortlist to make sure you get the best people. Find out more.
Fixed price, full support: the evolution of science recruitment services.
If you’re a biotechnology or med tech firm looking to grow and compete with larger organisations, SRG Evolve can help you bridge the gap.
With this research-led service, we’ll assess your recruitment and organisational processes and show you how to drastically improve your efficiencies. And we’ll do it for a fixed price.
What you get:
- 25-40% cost savings on standard recruitment fees
- A designated consultant with specialist knowledge of your sector
- Attraction of hard-to-source candidates through our network of industry insiders
- Regular market reports, salary surveys and business intelligence
- Reduced rates when you recruit non-scientific roles through our Impellam partners
Plus, Evolve gives you access to complementary services such as psychometric testing, HR support, competency frameworks, employer branding, employment law, contract writing and pay reviews.
If you’re an organisation of under 100 employees and are committed to hiring at least five permanent staff in the next 12 months, Evolve could be just what you’re looking for.