Data Checker Derbyshire Temp 3 month contract £7.50 £7.70 per hour dependent on experience My client provides essential products and...
A well established FMCG manufacturing organisation based in Derbyshire has an immediate requirement for a Shift Chemist to join their Quality and Compliance team. This is a permanent role, paying £18-25,000 depending on experience, and operates on a 2 shift system (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm) rotating weekly.
* Analysing raw materials and finished products (FTIR, KF, Titrations) and provide reports on any quality trends or process improvements identified
* Supporting the production team to improve manufacturing processes, and drive continuous improvement activities
* Work cross functionally with the Quality, Product Development/R&D, Procurement Teams
* Conducting investigations into production issues, and offering troubleshooting assistance to resolve/prevent issues
* Completion and maintenance of the Technical files and raw material/formulations specifications
* Degree (or equivalent) level educated in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Related subject
* Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment (eg FMCG, Chemical, Pharmaceutical)
* Experience working within a regulated environment (eg GMP, GLP, UKAS) advantageous
* Good communication skills and confidence required in order to liaise with colleagues at all levels and across different departments
* Self motivated, highly organised, drive for continuous improvement
If this role looks of interest please apply online. If you would like further information on the role please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5333
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.