Global Quality ManagerPermanentMerseyside£50,000 to £60,000 (dependent on experience) SRG is currently working with a world leading company specialising in the innovation and manufacture of dispersions...
SRG is an award-winning resourcing company dedicated to the science, clinical and engineering sectors. We take a visionary approach to people solutions. Our commitment and passion to provide the right solution first time, coupled with our specialist sector knowledge, make SRG different from any other recruitment company. We constantly strive for excellence in all that we do.
With offices across the UK and a dedicated presence in Europe, SRG is unique. We deliver strategic recruitment models for large global companies and a local service through our regional office network.
SRG's clients range from the world's top five leading pharmaceuticals companies through to spin out biotech firms. Our services have attracted some of the most prestigious awards in the recruitment industry. SRG Premium support the careers of middle and senior manager and attract the best talent for our clients.
There is currently a great opportunity for someone to head up and drive forward SRG's Premium Division. The role will be responsible for the development and execution of the Premium brand and services delivered by SRG/Premium Division. The position would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to accelerate their career within the permanent retained space, and is confident dealing with senior level clients and candidates.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in new business/client development with experience of delivering to mid to senior level roles. The person will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the Premium Strategy, along with the ongoing delivery and development of the service and structure. If you are currently in a position of a principal recruitment consult we will be interested in speaking to you in regards to this position. Consultants with experience researching and pitching for retained executive business are ideal for this role as our premium desk focuses on senior level appointments such as VP and director level.
Researching in depth both the candidate and organisations are key to this role and we require someone who has this experience in a former recruitment role. Attention to detail and personal organisation skills are key to this role, you will need to provide examples of this during any interview stage.
- To identify and target existing clients as well as new business
- Approach and pitch Retained work
- Analyse information and produce comprehensive reports for clients
- Communicate internally across all SRG offices with Premium consultants
- Obtain a strong understanding of Senior Recruitment within Science, Clinical and Engineering
- Support specific commercial process of winning Retained work (pitches, proposals, salary surveys, market mapping etc.)
- Liaise closely with the Directors of each division as well as manage the Premium team and the delivery of their targets
- Degree educated from a scientific background
- Executive Search experience up to 'C' level
- Ideally recruitment experience within Science, Engineering or Clinical
- An interest in the Sciences, Engineering and Clinical fields
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of professionals and stakeholders up to board level
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience of pitching Retained work to clients
- Ideally you will have some previous management experience
- Excellent time management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.