Marketing & Technical Specialist Glasgow PermanentDo you have a background in science with experience working in a commercial or marketing role?Are you looking for a...
Senior Scientist/Team Leader, BioAnalytical - Glasgow - Permanent
Manage a team of highly talented scientists, challenge our team and make a difference.
Are you an outstanding Senior Scientist/Team Leader with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Due to significant recent growth, my client, Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd is looking for an experienced Senior Scientist to join its expanding ADCC/CDC team. An integral part of the wider BioAnalytical department, the team is supported by dedicated Tissue Culture and Operations Support teams.
Working with a variety of samples and assay subtypes, the ADCC/CDC team provides expert technical support to this growing CRO's portfolio of clients. You'll manage the team's day-to-day activities and have overall responsibility for its objectives.
- Be accountable for all aspects of managing and running the ADCC/CDC department, including budgets, revenue and quality
- Ensure client projects are completed on time and within budget
- Develop key relationships with internal and external clients
- Assist Sales and Business Development with client contracts and services
- Challenge and improve our existing systems and processes.
- A Degree, Masters or PhD in a relevant discipline, with a strong background in immunology
- Excellent technical knowledge in cell based assays
- Experience within the biopharmaceutical industry
- A structured approach, excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proactive problem-solving skills with the technical insight and credibility to drive projects
- Excellent communication at all levels, with outstanding leadership skills and a proven track record in growing and developing a team.
- A competitive salary
- A generous benefits package
- Full on-the-job training
- Significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding, successful CRO.
Some out of hours and weekend work may be required.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.