Recruitment resourcer Glasgow Role SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Glasgow, our life science team continues to experience record growth across...
QC MICROBIOLOGY TEAM LEADER
Are you an experienced Microbiologist with the ability to lead and drive a team?Are you looking for a new challenge within a busy and rapidly expanding organisation?
If so, then this could be the job for you.SRG are looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a busy biologics manufacturer in Central Scotland.
- Act as an expert on an Microbiology related processes and issues within the department.
- Manage the microbiology team to ensure that all microbiology testing is done in compliance with regulatory body guidelines and GMP.
- Oversee testing of raw materials, in process products and final products.
- Drive forward Environmental Monitoring programmes as well as continuous improvement of all Microbiological processes and QC testing.
- Support to the Site Microbiologist where required.
- Contributing to the identification of any deviations and issues as well as identifying root causes and introducing corrective/preventative actions.
- Educated to degree level in a Microbiology / BioScience discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar environment and role, with the ability to prove competence in all requirements of the job.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in relation to their own workload as well as that of the team.
- Must be able to represent the team and the company to external bodies and customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QC Microbiologist to join a highly successful global company based in Central Belt of Scotland.There is a competitive salary on offer along with an excellent benefits package.
This role is to start ASAP and the salary is dependant on experience.
Please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.