Recruitment resourcer Glasgow Role SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Glasgow, our life science team continues to experience record growth across...
Central Belt of Scotland
12 Month FTC
Are you experienced in Project Management and working in a GMP regulated environment?
Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to join a company at an exciting period of growth?
SRG are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a successful and growing biotechnology in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives
- Develop detailed project plans and track progress
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costing
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Provide the main point of contact and successfully manage the relationship with clients when appropriate.
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline
- Proven work experience in project management ideally in a related industry
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong team ethic
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular associated project management tools.
If you think that you meet the requirements for this role and are ready for a new challenge, please apply online or contact Emma Laurenson directly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.