Recruitment resourcer Glasgow Role SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Glasgow, our life science team continues to experience record growth across...
Quality Controller - Ayrshire - Permanent
Are you an experienced QA looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a strong knowledge of GMP and experience working in a regulated environment?
SRG are recruiting a Quality Controller for a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Ayrshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced quality professional to ensure management and maintenance of the quality system.
- Approve and monitor contract analysis and suppliers and ensure all required testing is performed
- Approve or reject materials and evaluate batch records
- Perform validations, prepare documentation and approve specifications
- Maintain the quality department
- Monitoring and control of the production environment and storage conditions
- Monitoring of compliance to GMP Inspection
- Carry out Investigations
Skills and Experience - The successful candidate will have a degree in a science related subject and experience in QA is essential as is a knowledge of cGMP.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.