QA OfficerPermanent Full TimeEast Midlands Competitive salary & package Are you a QA officer with experience within Pharmaceutical manufacturing?As a QA Officer you will assess...
Analytical Method DeveloperPermanent - Full Time East MidlandsExciting salary & package Do you have HPLC/Liquid Chromatography experience? coupled with MS?Can you identify unknown compounds, and able to establish methods?Have you worked within the Pharmaceutical industry?Role:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of analytical methods that will be used for the testing of pharmaceutical products.
- This will include 'from scratch' methods which will have marginal or zero literature available.
- The successful candidate will also be required to have a knowledge of organic chemistry, in order to facilitate full contribution to the development of stability indicating impurity methods.
- Degree qualified, MSc or PhD in Chemistry and/or Biochemistry.
- Extensive experience in a method development role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Very knowledgeable in the theoretical aspects of analytical method development with particular emphasis on development of HPLC/LC methods.
- Practical experience of the execution of method development and method validation.
- Knowledge of organic chemistry and experience of relating this knowledge to the prediction of degradation pathways of organic molecules.
- Experienced in the validation requirements for analytical methodology in the pharmaceutical industry (MHRA / FDA / ICH etc.).
- Experienced in working to GMP (good manufacturing practice).
- A proven track record of problem solving and production of robust methodologies to analyse pharmaceutical products.
- Experience of a wide range of instrumental as well as practical experience of "wet" and classical chemistry.
- Proven ability to work methodically and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Experienced in the characterisation of organic impurities, with emphasis on utilising LC with mass spectrometry detection as the principal means of elucidation.
- Broad knowledge of current industry practices, with an established network of relevant external contacts, ideally having history of authoring relevant publications.
- Working knowledge of analytical method life-cycle management, to include Quality by Design and method risk assessment.If you're interested in the role and have the skills/experience required then please apply online, for more information please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.