Process Engineering Manager Hertfordshire Circa £65,000 DOEAre you looking to grow your career within an ambitious and reputable pharmaceutical company?My client provides life-saving treatments around...
Wanted - Contract EC&I Project Engineer - 12 Months - South East- Rate Negotiable circa £40 per hour - Leading Food/FMCG company - Apply Now!
My Client is a global food and FMCG organisation based in the South East near London and they are looking for an experienced EC&I project engineer to join them on contract basis for a 12 month period with a view to extension. If you believe you meet the criteria below and are interested in applying for the role do so now via the SRG website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Implementation of control system solutions for process plant and wrapping equipment.
- Project management of major new plant installations.
- Management of suppliers to meet project plans and timing.
- Generation of specifications for plant installations.
- Supervision of engineering activities.
- Experience in project management & ability to work on multiple projects
- Sound knowledge of IT systems e.g. Ethernet communications, data transfer and storage
- Specific system knowledge: Rockwell PLC, Cimplicity, Factory Talk, SCADA, Ethernet fieldbus. Modicon (groupe Schneider)
- Good knowledge of control system design
- An understanding of safety system requirements and design
- Ability to direct and coordinate suppliers
- Sound interpersonal skills enabling the incumbent to work effectively within cross-functional teams
- Effective communicator; excellent oral and written communication skills in English
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and would like to know more information please contact Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.