Technical Sales Specialist - Central Europe - Germany basedCan you perform well in a fast paced environment?Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.On behalf of our client, SRG are currently seeking a Technical Sales Specialist for Analytical Services to champion the sales of BioOutsource and Cellca Cell Line Development services to biopharmaceutical drug developers. The position will provide technical and commercial support to external clients and target customers at early stage preclinical development in focused therapy areas including Monoclonal Antibodies, Viruses and Vector products. We are looking for someone with effective persuasion abilities to support the sale of a broad and expanding range of Biosafety, Bioanalytical and Cell Line Development services into dedicated sales regions within North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. In return our client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on the job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.What you can look forward to achieving
- Providing initial technical support for new customer enquiries and as required engage a range of more specialized in-house technical experts to support these discussions.
- Developing and implementing plans to sell a broad range of development services and grow revenues within clearly defined market.
- Meeting with customers, making presentations, preparation and communication of proposals and negotiating with customers to achieve a successful resolution.
- Serving as the liaison between the customer and the operational departments within BioOutsource and Cellca.
- Maintaining records within a CRM system and managing multiple customer plans toward agreed targets.
- Managing multiple proposal processes to completion and presenting data analysis and information as required.
- Supporting the business initiation process at conferences and meetings as required.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the Company
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with relevant practical experience within the biopharmaceutical industry, a postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- A good understanding of early stage drug development and more specifically experience of working with large molecules and biosimilars is desirable.
- Experience in business development working directly with Clients, with strong negotiation abilities.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, planning and organisation skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.