Recruitment resourcer Glasgow Role SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Glasgow, our life science team continues to experience record growth across...
12 MONTH FTC
Are you an experienced Scientist with a sound understanding of conjugation chemistry and are able to manage and lead a team?If so, then SRG could have the perfect opportunity for you.
SRG are looking for a Senior Scientist to join a renowned and rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in Central Scotland.
- Conjugation techniques and protein modification
- Characterisation of final conjugated products to meet regulatory standards
- Providing technical advice
- Final product characterisation
- Lead a small team to ensure all deadlines and targets are met
- Interpreting, reporting and presenting of data
- Provide support for technical transfer
- Liaising with clients to ensure projects timelines are met in line with business needs
- Educated to higher degree level in Chemistry/Biochemistry discipline with at least 2 years relevant experience, or educated to degree level with at least 4 years relevant experience
- Experience in a similar lab environment
- A sound knowledge and experience of protein analytical methods such as UV/VIS and HPLC
- Experience of Tangential Flow Filtration (UF/DF) performance and optimisation is desirable
- Experience of AKTA and chromatography methods is desirable
- A background/understanding of organic chemistry would be beneficial
- The ability to plan development work programmes
- The ability to lead a team/proven experience of line management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of managing projects and seeing them through to completion
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned pharmaceutical company who are undergoing an exciting time of growth and development.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.