Laboratory Stability & Validation Analyst Permanent Full Time West MidlandsSalary dependant upon experienceDo you have Significant Laboratory experience? Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations...
Instruments Account Manager - to cover UK South Region Permanent- Full Time Competitive salary & package (Including an attractive bonus, company car along with good benefits).Do you have a proven track record of selling scientific instruments within Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical, Life Science or Pharmaceutical industries?Do you have knowledge/experience of the following materials characterisation, spectroscopy, microscopy, image analysis, particle size, biologic or analytical?The position is home based at a suitable location to allow easy access to core customers in the UK South territory. The position will invariably require an appropriate level of travelling and working hours to meet the nature of a field sales role with aggressive targets. The candidate must hold a full UK driving licence and valid passport. As a Account Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the achievement of the territory plan for orders and opportunity development for all products.
- Proactively develop 'business' by engaging with customers early in the sales process.
- Ensure best possible coverage, representation and customer satisfaction levels for developing the portfolio.
- Provide sales leadership and pre sales activity to maximize the successful conversion of opportunities for the portfolio.
- Build technical competency on solutions and be perceived by customers as a credible technical resource.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and build upon the professional image of the company. Requirements for this role:
- The successful candidate will hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, or related field of science. Ideally a PhD, not essential.
- Industry experience selling scientific instruments (e.g. materials characterisation, spectroscopy, microscopy, image analysis, particle size, biologic or analytical) to at least two of the following market sectors: Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical, Industrial, Life Science and Pharmaceutical.
- Action oriented and self-driven for results.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative and good, ethical, business judgement.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener.
- Substantiated capability to negotiate and close business.
- Adaptive to dynamic and changing environment.
- Matured disposition, positive attitude and strong sense of commitment.Please apply online if you're interested or call on 0121 222 5331 should you have further questions.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.