Analytical chemists working shifts Shift work (4 on, 4 off 12 hour days/nights)Permanent role based in Northern Ireland, paying competitive salary & package in return....
My client a growing Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland are recruiting for a Data & Document Reviewer on a permanent/full-time basis and offering a competitive salary and package in return. You MUST have experience within an analytical testing laboratory and be able review data, SOP's and protocols. This role is suitable for a candidate who is keen to get into a more compliance or QA role in the future, as this company is growing and there would be development opportunities in the future! Role:
- Be responsible for the checking and reviewing of analytical data and documents (Sop's, protocols, reports etc.).
- To develop and implement efficient manual/electronic systems and procedures for the storage, searching, trending and retrieval of analytical data and documents.
- Prepare and review analytical documentation, such as protocols, reports, Sop's etc.
- Check and review analytical data to ensure compliance with internal Sop's and if relevant specific customer requirements.
- Critically assess and propose improvements to working practices with respect to analytical data packages, document templates and electronic systems for the storage and retrieval of analytical data and documents.Requirements:
- A degree or equivalent in a Science subject.
- Previous experience in the preparation and review of analytical protocols, reports and data for method validations, method transfers and/or stability studies in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Previous practical experience of a wide range of analytical techniques, including HPLC, and associated commercial data capture systems.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Quality focused and driven.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).If you have the skills and experience required please apply online. Should you require additional information please feel free to contact on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.