QC Development AnalystTemp ongoing (4 months)£14.50 per hourCentral OxfordContact Andrew: 0121 222 5329 We have a new and exciting opportunity for a GMP Production and...
Senior Scientific Officer - BiomaterialsOxford - permanent An excellent opportunity has arisen for a senior scientific officer in a well-respected Oxford University spin out company. My client is looking for a talented and experienced senior scientist to be a leading figure in the development and commercialisation of new products based around their innovative protein biomaterial technology. Reporting directly to the Chief Scientific Officer and Research Director you will have a proven track record of project management and leadership within the biotechnology industry you will use your broad scientific background to drive project goals and technology development.The Role;
- You will have responsibility of the day-to-day management of major new product development
- You will spearhead the development, production and verification of new prototype implantable devices.
- Being You will manage project team members as appropriate.
- You will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of ISO13485. With direct experience of its application to an industrial setting.
- Experience or exposure to new product development / regulatory affairs / manufacturing would be a distinct advantage
- You will have a protein chemistry / Biochemistry / Biomaterials or a related background ideally to PhD level
- Your interpersonal skills will be excellent in addition to your ability to influence others
- Being predominantly office based (circa 70% of your time) you will also be able to have a hands-on approach where necessary.
- You will have an ability to conceive and translate market driven ideas to effectively steer product development.
- You will have a background in GMP environments and appreciate the stringent quality requirements. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful biotech company based in Oxford and to impart your technical expertise to benefit the continued growth of this company. To discuss this role further please call Oliver Sampson on 01865 784826 or apply directly below.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.