A new exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Representative to join a well-established organisation based near East London!Do you have a degree or equivalent in...
Business Operations Specialist Role within pharmaceutical industry!
Paying up to £35,000 per annum, Initial 6 months contract, based in Sittingbourne
SRG are a recruitment partner for a major pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Business Operations Specialist to join their team in Sittingbourne. In this role you will provide regional training support and strategy, in alignment with company's global strategy and evaluate regional training program needs, delivery and training effectiveness.
Main Accountabilities & Objectives
- Assist the development of the global training strategy.
- Support training needs by aligning to business and regulatory requirements.
- Align training development regionally, based on the training needs assessment.
- Manage electronic training system and requirements ensuring audit readiness.
- Communicate with PSM and deliver training on applicable regulations, regionally.
- Bachelor's degree typically in business, life sciences, education or communication is required.
- Experience in a compliance and/or training role, purchasing, business operations and/or quality assurance.
- Proven team and leadership skills. Knowledge and experience in purchasing and/or supplier management, diverse training approaches and learning management systems.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles. Proven ability to apply training theories and techniques.
- Understands how the changing environment in the healthcare industry and purchasing role impacts global training needs; leverages own knowledge of training to proactively propose solutions to global training issues and needs.
- Works collaboratively with outside vendors to produce quality training deliverables.
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
If you are interested in this Business Operations Specialist position in Sittingbourne area then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 01618682232 or sent your CV through to Pabudu.Bandara@srg.co.uk
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.