Job Title: QC Microbiologist Vacancy type: 12 month temporary contract with a strong possibility of extensionSalary: Highly competitiveLocation: North WestAre you an experienced Microbiologist looking...
QC Specialist - Cell based Assays
Our client, a global biologics organisation in Liverpool, are currently seeking a Bioanalytical Specialist to join them on a permanent basis, providing technical support to their extensive Quality Control function.
The successful candidate will perform Immunology, Virology and/or cell based assays to support delivery of life-changing medicines to a global market.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual who is also seeking greater exposure to Quality Control/Quality Assurance processes, including non-conformance investigations and the introduction of new methods and technologies.
* Performing immunological cell-based assays, troubleshooting methodology and evaluating new state-of-the-art technology.
* Participate in out of specification (OOS) and non-conformance investigations, maintaining a cGMP testing environment.
* Lead method validation activities and analytical technology transfer within Quality Control function.
* Degree qualified in Biochemistry, Biological Science or a related field
* Technical subject matter expert in Immunology, Virology and/or cell based assays
* Industrial experience working within a GMP regulated Quality Control testing laboratory
* Effective problem solving skills
If you have the minimum requirements for this role and would like to find out more, please apply directly online or contact Rachel Ellis on 0161 8682235 ().
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.