Lab Technician£15750 £17000Permanant GloucestershireThe position involves the analysis of samples in the chromatography laboratory and all associated activities. In general this will involve analysis by...
Technical Assistant - MicrobiologyGloucestershire
17KDo you have some microbiology experience but are looking for a role that's not all lab based?In this role you will carry out research work but also be involved in delivering training courses and working on microbiological projects.Own transport is required due to the location of the site.
- Carry out practical microbiology duties associated with the section
- Assist with practical and administrative duties of a Microbiology Proficiency Scheme (CMPS)
- Provide support in setting up and demonstrating practical aspects of microbiology in training courses
- Participate in the weekend rota (once trained) providing testing support to the Microbiology Analytical Section
- Provide the department Manager and staff with enquiry and project support as required.
Key skills required:
- Some experience of working in a laboratory
- Some experience of practical microbiology
- A level/Graduate in science related subject area
- Work accurately within specified time frames
- Computer literate
- Good communication and presentation skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.