Technical Manager£45,000 negotiableLancashireSRG is working with a business specialising in, but not limited to, the development and manufacture of construction materials. As a result of...
Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
Salary: £25-33k depending on experience
SRG is working with a leading Pharmaceutical company. As a result of continued success they are looking to hire a Senior Analytical Chemist to join their team.
- Design the study protocols including method development and validation for testing.
- Carry out analytical tests using a variety of analytical techniques including HPLC, NGI, ACI, spray pattern and Plume Geometry.
- Carry out analytical method development and validation.
- Ensure maintenance of analytical equipment / instruments.
- Provide training to the analytical team.
- Provide Line management for Junior Analysts.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced analyst to take the next step in their career by joining a leading Pharmaceutical company.
If you are interested in joining a leading Pharmaceutical company, please email your CV . If you want more information regarding this role, feel free to contact Jude Madathilethu on 0161 868 2212.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.