Process Technician12 month contract initiallyBarnard Castle, Co DurhamSRG are currently looking to recruit Process Technician's for a global pharmaceutical company based in the County Durham...
9 month contract
Competitive salary dependent on experience
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company based in the County Durham area. This is a unique opportunity to join a well renowned and high performing company dedicated to improving people's lives. As a Stability Analyst you will be required to support the scientific laboratory by carrying out testing on a range of products using analytical techniques such as HPLC, NMR and GC.
* Perform testing on a variety of products using analytical techniques, methods and procedures to agreed time scales
* Produce valid stability testing data in accordance with legislative compliance
* Carry out peer checking of analytical test documentation
* Maintain high standard of H&S and GLP in all laboratory operations
* BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject
* Experience of working in a cGMP/GMP environment
* Knowledge and experience with common analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC and wet chemistry methods
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply online with your updated CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.