I am currently assisting an impressive, growing OEM organisation supporting various industries such as medical, pharmaceutical, electronics and more. They are seeking an electrical technician...
Global Mechanical Project Engineer - North West - Pharma - Competitive Salary & Benefits
My client is a leading global pharmaceutical organisation and they are looking for an experienced mechanical project engineer to join them on a permanent basis. If you are experienced in managing mechanical aspects of projects within the pharmaceutical industry across manufacturing, R&D and site services then apply now via the SRG website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Oversee Projects through Design, installation and commissioning of mechanical building services on a number of new build or refurbished research and manufacturing facilities.
- Liaise, negotiate and supervise 3rd party contractors from consultancies to equipment suppliers
- Review Designs, documentation and budgets with relevance to ongoing projects and improvements, feeding back where necessary and ensuring regulatory requirements, EHS and quality are adhered to at all times
- Managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously across varying environments. Closely monitoring project timescales and budgets to ensure deadlines are met and within cost.
- Must have experience managing large scale CAPEX projects >£1M
- Degree or equivalent level of experience
- Ideally Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Experience of the design and construction of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, laboratories and site services
- Self-motivation, flexibility and an interest in developing and learning
- Strong mechanical knowledge
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.