QC manager West MidlandsPermanent position competitive salaryDo you have experience within a quality control environment and have a background in immunology with an understanding of...
Technical services Supervisor - West MidlandsPermanent - Competitive salary and benefits packageDo you have experience in the IVD industry potentially in a clinical research laboratory or an NHS laboratory? Are you a competent trouble-shooter who has experience managing a team and also direct experience liaising with external clients / customers? My client is looking to take on an experienced scientist from the IVD sector for a non-lab based role being responsible for managing a team of technical support specialist and taking ownership of more serious issues.The Successful candidate will have;
- A life sciences degree
- Experience in the IVD industry potentially from a clinical or NHS setting
- Experience dealing with external customers / clients
- Experience in a supervisory role / management position
- Based in the West Midlands you will be responsible for the management of a team of 5 technical support specialists
- The team deals with complaints of a technical issue from basic kit problems, to potential misdiagnosis as a result of a technical fault
- You will attend quality meetings discussing breaches of quality standards and the appropriate investigative action.
- You will liaise effectively with many internal departments and external quality personnel.To discuss this role further and to have an informal chat about your suitability for the role, please call Oliver on 0121 2225332
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.