Recruitment Team Leader London SRG's Science division based in our Central London office are looking for a pro-active Team Leader who will assist in the...
QC Senior Manager - Immunology
£75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Our client, a cellular therapy company based in London, are currently looking to appoint a new head of quality control to oversee the implementation and continued growth and running of their state of the art, GMP compliant quality control laboratory.
This role will be responsible for working cross functionally with the manufacturing and R&D departments to drive the overall QC strategy, as well as ensuring that effective assay methods are developed, qualified, validated and maintained.
The ideal candidate will have a strong scientific background in immunology, gene therapy or cellular therapy, with proven experience of managing a team of scientists as well as the associated training, budgets and GMP compliance.
Minimum requirements for this role include:
- PhD in a relevant discipline
- Vast experience of managing teams in a quality control function
- Experience and knowledge of analytical method development
- In depth knowledge of GMP regulations, and experience of face to face dealings with the relevant regulatory bodies
- Past experience of external CMO management
- Knowledge in the state of the art in cell product analytical instrumentation and development, as well as an interest in future trends
The role will require a driven, self-directed individual with a positive outlook and a "can-do" attitude as well as an aptitude for problem solving.
The position offers a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant to have the freedom to really make their mark on a new and rewarding position.
Please apply online, or send your CV directly . Alternatively give me a call to discuss further, on 02030964706.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.