Senior Scientist/Project Leader DMPKLocation: EssexSalary: CompetitiveContract Type: PermanentAre you an experienced DMPK Scientist looking for an opportunity to work within a varied role with a...
Assay Transfer Scientist (Biologics)
Do you have a background in the development of Biological screening techniques for QC testing of Biologics? Are you looking to join a successful and expanding Biomanufacturing company?
My client is an established CMO based in Essex. As my client experiences continued success and further growth, they now seek a Assay Transfer Scientist to join their team and work on the development of Biological analysis techniques for transfer into their QC team.
The main responsibilities of the QC Method Transfer Scientist (Biologics) will be:
* Transfer of newly developed methods from the Development Team into QC.
* Implementation and validation of associated methods for QC Testing of Biologics:
o Immunoassays, ELISA's
o Microbiological Methods
* Method transfer and training of QC Scientists
* QC testing of biological products using Tissue Culture, ELISA and Microbiological testing.
* Processing of QC Deviations and CAPA's.
To be considered for the Assay Transfer Scientist (Biologics) opportunity, candidates will have:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a Biological Science. (E)
* Knowledge and industry experience in testing of GMP Biologics using Immunoassays, Gel Electrophoresis, ELISA, Microbiological Testing and Tissue Culture (E)
* Experience in method validation of GMP testing procedures above (E)
* Experience in a QC environment is strongly desired (D)
This is an opportunity to join a successful team in a very team orientated environment.
If this role is of interest please apply online, or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 394237 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.