Responsibilities:Providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies.Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategiesBuilding and maintaining effective strategic working...
- You would give input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies
- You would be highly involved in creating clinical development plans and in regulatory and commercial strategies.
- You would also be building and maintaining strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs
- As an expert in your field you would be identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development and product life-cycle management
- MSc. or PhD. in Statistics or Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience in the design, execution, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials.
- Expertise in a broad range of statistical methodologies
- Prior experience with PK/PD (i.e. biomarker) endpoints; and linear as well as nonlinear dose response modelling with application to real problems is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership and capabilities to reach across functional lines to support and manage a wide variety of tasks across different projects.
- Strong relationship building skills. You should also be able to collaborate with colleagues across the board
- Self-motivate, self-initiative
- You will need strong project management skills. You will have lead multiple studies.
Send your CV for immediate consideration to
Or call me on 0203 096 4701
If this role is not suitable for you but you want to discuss opportunities in Clinical Biometrics feel free to reach out to me by email or phone to discuss this further.
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
Statistician, Biostatistician, Pharma, Clinical Research, Clinical Studies, Clinical trials, Drug Research, R&D, Research and Development, Project Management, Study Lead, Leadership, Statistics, Mathematics, Statistical Methodologies, Biomarker, PKPD, strategy, linear, nonlinear, Bayesian, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Inflammatory, Diseases
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.