Job Title: Quality Assurance OfficerVacancy type: PermanentSalary: circa £34000 per annumLocation: North West Are you a Quality Assurance officer looking to work with a leading...
Job Role: Scientific Associate, Process Development
Vacancy type: 5 month contract
Starting Salary: circa £27000 per annum depending on experience
Are you a Process Development Scientist/PhD Scientist looking to work for a global biopharmaceutical organisation?
The Scientific Associate II is a member of Process Sciences and performs a wide range of activities associated with the design, development, scale-up, technical transfer and validation of cGMP clinical manufacture of bulk drug substances expressed from mammalian, viral or microbial expression systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design, delivery and reporting of studies to meet project timelines. Write protocols, proposals, operating procedures and reports with minimal corrections on review.
- Executing pilot plant or GMP manufacturing records and validation documentation in a timely and compliant manner.
- Ensuring that the materials are specified to the required standard and that orders are raised and monitored to deliver on-time execution of experimental work programmes
- Raising and closing-out CAPAs, deviations, and change control requests in a timely and compliant manner.
- Writing development, GMP and validation operating procedures, protocols and reports with minimal corrections on review.
- Developing expertise in areas relating to GMP manufacture, support, upstream process development, downstream process development or cell line development.
The Successful Process Development Scientist will have a minimum qualification of BSc (or equivalent) or a PhD in a science or engineering related field or relevant industrial experience within the field of bio-process development, scale-up or cGMP manufacturing. Experience within downstream process development will be ideal.
If you are looking to work with a global biopharmaceutical organisation, please apply online or send your CV directly to Behruz Sheikh on email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Behruz Sheikh directly on 0161 868 2202.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.