Marketing manager Life SciencesPermanent position Based in the West MidlandsCompetitive salary + attractive benefits package + car allowanceDo you have a life sciences background ideally...
A well-established metal testing laboratory is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join their growing team. This is a permanent role, based in the West Midlands, paying £20-22,000.
* Sample preparation, digestion & analysis by ICP - including instrumental calibration and troubleshooting
* Reporting results to ISO17025 standards
* Conducting gas analysis (Leco) and accelerated aging (Salt spray) tests
* Following training, taking over supervision of a small team of technicians (4)
* Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Material Science / Engineering / Related
* Previous industrial laboratory experience testing metals using the above techniques is advantageous
* Previous experience working to UKAS/ISO17025 is advantageous
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.