Analysts x 5South Wales6 months contract£23KSRG and Synergy, our sister company and a major CRO, are currently recruiting for multiple Release Analysts and Development Analysts.Synergy...
Heterogeneous Catalysis Scientist - Permanent Cardiff arrea - £30k - £35k dependant upon experienceAre you an experienced chemist with significant experience in heterogeneous catalysis ideally gained from industry? My client is looking to bring in expertise into their expanding catalysis facility based in south Wales. Candidate requirements;
- PhD educated with a background in Organic chemistry
- A strong and demonstrable knowledge of heterogeneous catalysis
- Excellent communication skills with experience of liaising with internal and external clients preferably within industry
- Practical experience of analytical chemistryThe role
- Based with the catalysis facility in south Wales you will be responsible for taking a lead on heterogeneous catalysis projects
- You will liaise with external clients to understand their research problems and discuss potential solutions
- You will devise suitable practical solutions for catalysis problems in a timely manner and disseminate results back to clients
- You will present findings and data back to clients in an appropriate format and through a consultative process. This role represents a rare opportunity to join a specialist company in a role where there is scope for growth and to become an industry expert in this niche field. Please apply below or call Dr. Sampson on 0121 2225332 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.