Research Associate Drug DiscoveryDo you hold experience in Therapeutic Antibody Discovery utilising Display and Selection technologies? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a...
Qualified Person (QP) - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Role type: Permanent
My client is a well established, leading supplier of Pharmaceuticals. They work on the manufacture of medicinal products and API's in accordance with regulatory standards.
My client is currently seeking a Qualified Person (QP). The role will lead on the front line management of the companies Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Processes, and oversee the release of products to the market.
The main responsibilities of the role will be;
* Review of all batch documentation for pharmaceutical products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API's) and complete certification for release in accordance with Annex 16.
* Ensure all products are manufactured according to cGMP, including those via external Contract Manufacturing Organisations.
* All products imported are manufactured to standards at least equivalent to EU GMP.
* Ensure all processes are validated, all deviations and planned changes are authorised.
* Ensure all released batches which are subject to variations to market are released within the correct parameters (for example artwork updates)
* Products manufactured outside of the EU; ensure batches have been retested and re-evaluated.
To be considered for this role candidates must have the following skills/experience:
* Eligible to act as a Qualified Person (QP)
* Proven experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with QP capacity
* Experienced in interacting with regulatory bodies and strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical legislation
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills and hold experience of utilising problem solving tools and techniques.
My client can offer a very competitive salary for this permanent QP role with additional benefits package.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on or 01223 394237.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.