Main Responsibilities: * CDISC SDTM mapping and programming* Development of analysis dataset specifications* Development, maintenance and validation of SAS programs for the production of* analysis...
- Lead projects and on time delivery within budget and be an expert point of contact
for sponsors and internal project teams
- Provide protocol and sample size consultancy
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Develop Statistical Analysis Plans
- Statistical programming and modelling
- Expanding the department expertise in other areas of statistics
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Provide statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Provide statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
- Project management including resourcing, financial planning and budgeting
- MSc. or PhD. in Statistics or Mathematics or other related Degree (focused on medical statistics)
- Min. of 5 years in the Pharmaceutical or CRO Industry
- Experienced in PK/PD and bioequivalence studies
- Excellent knowledge of statistical methodologies: Mixed models, Adaptive designs, Survival analysis ,Meta-analysis
- You should have good project management skills and be able to manage your own time well
- You will need previous experience in managing budgets
- You will have good SAS experience
- You will be able to travel to site for the induction period (which can be negotiated)
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the "apply" button below. Alternatively for immediate consideration contact Sabrina Andresen on +44 (0)203 096 4701 or email
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Medical information, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call Sabrina Andresen on +44 (0)203 096 4701 SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries.
By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
Key words: Statistician, Biostatistician, Senior, Homebased, Flexible work, Biometrics, CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Project Management, Career, Project Leader, Therapeutic Areas, , Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, haematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Recruitment, Wound, Skin, ostomy ,budgeting, PK, PD, SAS, Adaptive design, SOP, Mixed Models, Protocols, Sample size.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.