A well established Food company based in Surrey has an immediate requirement for an Regulatory Affairs Manager. This is a permanent position, starting as soon...
Overall purpose of positionTo provde clients with authoritative services in the areas of regulatory affairs.Duties and responsibilities:
- To work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry, particularly international work.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current global food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To contribute to scheduled legislation courses.
- To develop and contribute to RA publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects or the equivalent experience.
- Preferred - experience / knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting, however less experience / knowledge will be considered.
- Graduates with knowledge of food law will be considered.
- Well-developed communication skills - upwards, downwards and outwards.
- Language skills essential (Arabic or German preferable), ability to read and interpret food law in non-English speaking countries.
- Skilled report writing and presentation skills.
- Good communicator with proven client skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.