QC Raw Materials AnaylstQueenborough, Kent6 month contractSRG are currently looking to recruit a Raw Materials Analyst to join a newly developed project team, based with...
Manufacturing manager - South East/Kent - FMCG/Pharma - Excellent Salary + benefits
My client is an expanding organisation based in the South East of England and they are looking for an experienced manufacturing professional with strong background in process improvement, validation, working closely with R&D and people management. If you are interested in joining a fantastic company who are undergoing sustained growth then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Lead all commissioning, qualification and validation activities associated with the building and upgrade of existing facilities and new and existing processes.
- Manage an expanding team of around 12 staff across manufacturing support
- Lead new and on-going process improvement activities where relevant.
- Project Manage implementation of approved projects and associated business plans across the Production Department
- Budgetary control of manufacturing department
- Heavily involved in capital projects
- Responsible for development of site culture
- Work closely with Senior management across manufacturing, R&D, engineering and quality
- Responsible for representing the company with external suppliers and CMO's
- Experienced people and technical manager across manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ideally degree qualified
- Experienced stakeholder manager
- Strong presentation skills and experience working with external organisations
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the role then apply now via the SRG website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.