Marketing & Business Development Specialist Glasgow PermanentDo you have a background in science with experience working in a commercial or marketing role?Are you an experienced...
Our client, a leading life science company are currently seeking a Laboratory Supervisor for one of their facilities in central Scotland.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Laboratory Supervisor is responsible for the day to day supervision of a team working within GLP / GMP highly regulated laboratories.
- Responsibilities include direct supervision of staff, as well as providing handson support, scheduling of work, organising staff training & development and ensuring laboratories are maintained to the required standards. Proven experience in people management within a regulated environment and excellent communication skills are essential.
Skills and Experience:
- BSc in a relevant scientific subject as well as experience in a highly regulated environment, preferably including supervisory experience, ideally in a GLP/GMP environment.
- You will have excellent communication skills and have the abaility to effectively manage conflict as well as being able to motivate others and be approachable.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to effectively time manage, prioritise to ensure deadlines are met and organise workload.
This role is to start ASAP and my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.