Recruitment resourcer Glasgow Role SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Glasgow, our life science team continues to experience record growth across...
SRG are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join a leading manufacturer in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- Provide engineering support for the site and all manufacturing equipment
- Support the Qualification and Validation team with the introduction of new equipment
- Carry out routine maintenance
- Helping identify a need for upgrades and putting together a plan for scheduled maintenance and improvements
- Work alongside engineers on site to carry out FMEA and solve issues
- Ideally educated to HND level in an Engineering related discipline or be a time served apprentice
- Experience in a similar role within a GMP/pharmaceutical environment would be helpful
- Must be driven and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is an exciting opportunity and if you meet the requirements, please apply online or contact Emma to find out more.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.