Data Entry Assistant3 Month contractBased in HullPaying up to £9.42 per hour. Recent graduate with good attention to detail?Do you have an interest in Science...
Entry level QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
Based in Hull
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Are you an enthusiastic Science graduate seeking an opportunity to apply your analytical skills in an industrial environment?
Working in a highly regulated and compliant environment, you will be carrying out analysis on healthcare and pharmaceutical products in accordance to GMP and GLP standards. You will conduct Quality Control and stability analysis on products using HPLC, GC, wet chemistry and FTIR following accurate and reliable QC processes.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Collation, trending and interpretation of analytical data, providing updates to senior analysts and laboratory leaders. Ensure that analytical results are checked, approved, recorded and available for inspection;
- Maintain high level standards of laboratory housekeeping in the work area;
- Ensure the equipment is maintained and calibrated to appropriate standards;
- Maintain and support the laboratory quality systems and participate in continuous improvement programmes;
- Understand and follow all necessary Health & Safety systems and working practices;
- Maintain and support the laboratory quality systems.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a related subject, ideally with prior experience working in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulated environment;
- Strong analytical skills including HPLC, GC, wet chemistry and FTIR;
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner;
- You will demonstrate high levels of accuracy in your working practices with close attention to detail;
- Ambitious and motivated to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
If you have the skills and experience required above, please apply online with your updated CV or contact Rachel Ellis on 0161 8682235 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.