Crystallisation Scientist PharmaceuticalsBased in Sandwich, KentContractSRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company in Kent who are seeking a Crystallisation Scientist to...
Quality Assurance Officer (Pharmaceuticals))
Salary - Competitive & commensurate with experience
Do you have proven experience in the Pharmaceutical industry?
Would you like to work in a QA role across QC, development and production?
My client are an international Pharmaceutical company who's aim is to develop and commercialise a highly innovative and efficient portfolio of high quality branded and generic and medicinal products. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Officer. We are looking for an experienced Pharmaceutical professional to support the QA group in the ongoing compliance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, underwriting the Manufacturing, Analytical and Development areas and vendor oversight.
The QA Officer will provide support and assistance to the QA group in the ongoing support of the Quality Management System, including specific responsibilities such as;
- Development and maintenance of GxP documentation.
- Development and maintenance of specific quality areas/systems within manufacturing, analytical, clinical supply chain, device development, and the science and technology development processes.
- Planned deviations and change controls, and lead investigations, ensuring GxP compliance is maintained.
- Vendor management program to support GxP operations.
- Creation and maintenance of SOPs as required, ensuring alignment between business lines and MGRG sites, and compliance with current regulations.
- Development and maintenance of the training system.
- Represent Quality Assurance in discussions and action plans for assigned projects.
To be considered for the role you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrable front line experience in pharmaceutical drug product QA/QO, OR manufacturing, OR drug product / analytical development OR QC Analysis.
- A clear understanding of the principles of pharmaceutical GMP.
- An understanding of formulation, drug product and analytical development.
- Experience of the review and approval of GMP documentation, including manufacturing and analytical documentation, and quality disposition of GMP materials.
- Experience in internal or external audits.
- Be a clear communicator and able to reach clear reasoned solutions to problems/challenges.
- Be able to work and communicate with external vendors to create good working relationships and maintain quality oversight.
- Be a hardworking, reliable team player, who is proactive and has a strong track record of delivery.
Key Words "QA, Quality Assurance, CAPA, SOP, Kent, Pharmaceutical, OOS, GMP, GxP, Drug Development"
Please apply online, email or call Neil Walton on 02030964706.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.