Laboratory Technician 6 Month contractBased in LoughboroughPaying up to £9.98 per hour.SRG are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician based in the Loughborough area, you...
A Innovative Healthcare company based in the East Midlands are recruiting for a Senior Evaluation Scientist within the Medical Devices on a permanent/full time basis, offering a competitive salary & package.
Do you have a experience of working within Medical Devices?Have you got experience of working within a manufacturing, laboratory and quality environment?Do you have a proven track record of managing & leading teams?
- The candidate would provide the skills to support project team activity for all aspects of inhalation product development in alignment with overall business objectives.
- Lead key activities for the development and scale up of drug delivery devices.
- Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of component design and manufacture for drug delivery devices.
- Analysis and reporting of scientific data.
- Safe working practices in a laboratory and manufacturing environment (GLP/cGMP).
- Understand the interfaces between Operations, external vendors and R&D.
- To set and prioritise personal objectives.
- To work efficiently under pressure and use own initiative and discretion.
- Ability to initiate improvements and generate ideas.
- To possess good communication skills with the ability to communicate routinely and effectively at all times.
- Provide a logical and methodical approach to product development activities.
- Train R&D personnel effectively on subjects/topics within own areas of responsibility.
- The ability to identify and initiate improvements within area of responsibility and implement as required.
- To demonstrate a positive image and to reflect professionalism.
- Ensure appropriate controls are maintained on intellectual property.
- Working knowledge of Medical Device Guidelines and Design Controls.
- Experience of electronic and software development and testing.
Should you need more information please give us a call on 0121 222 5331 or alternatively apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.