BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE AYRSHIRE BASEDAre you experienced in sales and/or business development and are looking for an exciting new challenge?Or are you a scientist looking...
Field Sales Manager - Ayrshire based - PermanentAre you an experienced Sales Manager based in Scotland looking for a new exciting challenge? Do you have experience in managing staff in a technical sales environment?I am recruiting for a Field Sales Manager for a successful life science organisation based in Ayrshire.This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager, with a driven and enthusiastic attitude, to join the UK team to manage and develop the sales representatives.Main responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the time of field sales representatives including providing motivation, focus and support, setting targets, accompanied field visits and determining on-going training requirements.
- Defend and develop sales to given named accounts based upon a combination of marketing resource and skills.
- Responsible for liaising with and developing relationships with key influencers in the UK & Ireland.
- Act as a backup / cover for the UK Divisional Sales Manager when they are unavailable.
- Provide a monthly written report on the situation and developments in your areas of responsibility.
- Be actively involved in the budgeting process and take responsibility for assigned territories.
- Utilise and co-ordinate with sales support services to help achieve goals.
- Conduct staff appraisals for all assigned staff.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous sales experience in technical sales/or food related sales
- Previous management experience of technical sales representatives
- Life Science, food related or other technical degree desirable
- You will have excellent communication and organisation skills, be highly motivated and driven.
- Hold a current clean driving licence & flexible to travel within UK (approx 40% travel)
If you are looking for an exciting new role in field sales to manage a growing team within a fast growing life sciences company then this is the role for you.This role is to start ASAP and the salary is dependant on experience with the opportunity to earn commission.Please note, that a significant amount of travel is required within this position.Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.