Analytical Technical Leader Permanent Full Time Northern IrelandCompetitive salary & package Working as part of the Science team; You will be responsible for providing hands-on...
A growing Pharmaceutical healthcare company based in Northern Ireland are recruiting for an Bioinformatics Program Developer on a permanent basis - competitive salary/package.You need to be able to provide support to Diagnostics software development activities to maintain and expand bioinformatics programs/pipelines and clinical assay reporting & delivery tools. Requirements:
- Educated to at least an MSc level/ or PhD in bioinformatics, computer science or a related discipline.
- Demonstrable computation and software development skills (Ideally: Commercial experience within a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company).
- Proficient coding skills in one or more development language (e.g. Matlab,Python, R/Bioconductor, Perl, C/C++/C#, etc.).Solid database development skills (e.g. SQL/PL-SQL,MySQL,Oracle).
- Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems (Windows/Linux/Unix).Knowledge of the key stages of software development lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing, and maintenance).
- Experience handling & analysing genomic data e.g. Microarray, NGS, qPCR or other complex scientific datasets.
- Solid problem solving & logical thinking skills.
- Ability to understand complex business rules.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (including written and spoken English).If you have the skills/exp required please apply online, should you need to discuss the role in more detail please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.