Laboratory Analyst Global Pharmaceutical Company Montrose, ScotlandAre you a scientist looking to work for a leading pharmaceutical company at their site in Montrose?Our client are...
Quality Lab Analyst - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Montrose, Scotland
Are you an Analytical Chemist looking to work for a leading pharmaceutical company at their site in Montrose?
Our client are a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Quality Lab Analyst to join their team in Montrose. The role is a 7 month contract where you will join up with the Quality team who are responsible for the quality activities across the site.
In this role you will:
- Provide routine analysis on raw materials, IPCs and final products using a full range of wet chemistry and chromatographic techniques
- Provide non-routine analysis, helping to assist in troubleshooting production issues
- Actively support continuous improvement processes
The successful candidate should:
- Be degree qualified in a chemistry or related subject
- Have industrially gained experience in a similar role within a GMP/GLP environment
- Have experience in wet chemistry and analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC
Don't miss out on this opportunity - apply now or contact Andy for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.