Field Service Engineer - Ireland
We are currently supporting the recruitment process of an international business who specialise in the design and manufacture of special purpose machinery for weighing, scanning and tracking high quality manufactured products. Though their products are made elsewhere, they have a growing service and sales team in the UK and are looking to add an engineer based in Ireland.
In this role you will:
- Install full machinery and smart special purpose solutions across varied client sites in Ireland
- Configure, test and optimise new machinery
- Provide long term maintenance work, repairs and modifications
- Supporting client side engineers with training, technical engineering support and coordinating support activities
- Travelling extensively, working on call and overtime.
The successful candidate will have:
- Existing experience as a field service engineer in electromechanical equipment with control systems requiring electrical schematic reading skills
- Experience offering a high level of customer service while working under pressure
- A self-starter attitude and the ability to work with autonomy and accountability
- A professional attitude with drive to improve technical product knowledge
If you feel this would be a suitable role for you, please get in touch.You can apply online or contact me using the below details.0161 868 2237
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.