Analytical chemists working shifts Shift work (4 on, 4 off 12 hour days/nights)Permanent role based in Northern Ireland, paying competitive salary & package in return....
QC Laboratory Technician - The roles require shift workingEast Midlands Permanent Salary depends upon experience- circa18k+ including an attractive shift allowance- 15.5%Early shift (Mon - Fri) - 06:00 - 14:15 Late shift (Mon - Thurs) - 13:45 - 22:00 and (Fri) 13:45 - 19:30 (During the year there is also the requirement to work 12 weekend days) Do you have HPLC within a Pharmaceutical environment?And GMP?My client is currently looking for new Laboratory Technicians to join their Quality Laboratory team, you will need to be able to work a rotating shift pattern, including weekends.As a Laboratory Technician you will:
- Work as part of a team responsible for the testing of pharmaceutical finished products for batch release, stability, development studies and customer complaints and raw materials including components, packaging in line with the site procedures.
- Carry out analytical testing and checking of batch documentation reviews as agreed with primary work group leader.
- Applies to commercial batch release, commercial stability and complaints samples.
- Produce laboratory investigation reports (LIRs).Represent the department as and when required including greeting and interacting with external customers and regulators.
- Follow the 10 rules of GMP as part of quality compliance.
- Support all Audit and Compliance activities. To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have the following requirements:
- Either BTEC HNC/HND or degree in a relevant scientific discipline with practical laboratory elements (or equivalent) or relevant previous experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical product testing.
- Good understanding of GMP.
- Practical experience of sample preparation and analysis using analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, IR and UV.
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry and its practical application in a non-academic setting.
- Understanding of basic statistics.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and numerical aptitude skills.
- Good communication skills.If you're interested in the position and have the background required please apply ASAP as interviews will be held soon.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.