Analytical chemists working shifts Shift work (4 on, 4 off 12 hour days/nights)Permanent role based in Northern Ireland, paying competitive salary & package in return....
Process Chemist with GMP- manufacturing- required to work shifts - for a big Pharmaceutical company based in Northern IrelandPermanent role, offering an attractive salary & shift allowance in return!Are you a process chemist with scale up, manufacturing - GMP experience?Keen to be able to work shifts?If you need to discuss please call on 0121 222 5331.Role:
- Working as part of a highly trained shift team your main role is to be the process scale up expert for your shift to aid the transfer of chemical processes from the laboratory into the GMP Manufacturing Plant.
- This will be achieved through close working with the production staff, development chemists, chemical engineering, solid state group.
- Working as part of the shift team you will be expected to work closely with all the shift members and offer sound practical advice when troubleshooting situations arise.
- The ability to quickly assimilate information and offer sound advice to the shift supervisor is a key attribute for this role.
- The role will involve adopting shift patterns to match manufacturing requirements.
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry (or related discipline).
- Practical experience of: process chemistry safe scale up, and familiarisation of complex process development/validation and scale up projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of analytical techniques, including HPLC and NMR.
- Proven communication skills of an exceptional standard (both written and oral).
If you're interested please apply online or get in touch on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.