Technical Manager£40,000 negotiableLancashireSRG is working with a business specialising in, but not limited to, the development and manufacture of construction materials. As a result of...
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Vacancy type: Permanent
SRG is working with an expanding CRO who as a result of their continued success have a requirement for a Senior Analyst.
- Use a range of analytical and physical chemistry techniques to ensure competent and timely completion of analyses.
- Develop a variety of analytical methods to characterise the performance and safety considerations of products.
- Validate analytical methods according to ICH guidelines.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient execution of a variety of technical projects, from project initiation to closure.
- To prepare and review analytical protocols/reports and to perform raw data verification.
- Provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams as required.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Experience of method development and validation.
- GMP experience of testing API and finished products.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Scientist to be part of an expanding CRO and contribute to development and expansion of the company.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV . If you want more information regarding this role, feel free to contact Jude Madathilethu on 0161 868 2212.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.