SRG are the UK's leading Scientific Recruitment Consultancy, we are celebrating our 25th year with continued expansion. We also have Engineering and Clinical divisions and...
Recruitment resourcer - Chemicals desk
SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Salford Quays, our chemicals team continues to experience record growth across all sectors. We are immensely proud to work with the very best employers in the Northwest, offering a values based, consultative service to all individuals that contact us. Over 50% of our roles are with us exclusively and we have a 75% fill rate; achievements we are very proud of. If you'd like to be part of our success story, work in a grown up environment and decide how you manage your own day, I'd like to speak with you.
SRG offers unrivalled support, regular award winning training, a structured career path, a grown up and fun working environment, not governed by ridiculous unachievable KPIs or sales targets.
We are keen to speak to degree educated scientists who are looking to move away from a lab based environment and build a career in the world of scientific recruitment. With your knowledge and experience of the industry you'll have the ability to communicate with scientists and clients technically and relate to their current requirements. The North West is a vibrant market place in regards to the scientific industry with over 1000 chemical organizations based in the region you'll have an endless pool of talent and clients to recruit for.
The role of a Recruitment Resourcer entails the following:
- Work amongst a very close knit team resourcing as part of a whole team.
- Identify and target key candidates in line with client requirements
- Candidate market mapping
- Obtain a strong understanding of SRG's current and prospective clients
- Support specific commercial process of targeting and attracting high level candidates
- Contact, engage, interview and put forward candidates for interview with clients
- Use of resources such as Linked In Recruiter, Xing, advertising and networking to attract candidates
- Opportunity to attend client meetings with one of the chemical consultants
- Degree educated - A Scientific degree essential
- Ideally you will have some telephone based experience
- Customer service or sales experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of professionals
- Ability to communicate articulacy in written format
- High standard of written English
- Candidate to have knowledge and passion of the scientific industry
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.