Laboratory Stability & Validation Analyst Permanent Full Time West MidlandsSalary dependant upon experienceDo you have Significant Laboratory experience? Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations...
Analytical chemists - working shifts Shift work - (4 on, 4 off - 12 hour days/nights)Permanent role based in Northern Ireland, paying competitive salary & package in return. Do you have analytical experience working within a QC lab?Would you consider working shifts?Role:
- To perform, monitor and accept accountability for all assigned analytical duties relating to the QC shift operation within a GMP Manufacturing Plant.
- To perform analysis as required, assisting in the efficient operation of the laboratory and to ensure that schedules are met and that the quality of work meets specified standards.
- Provide GMP analytical support to the GMP Manufacturing Plant facility, including: Testing of raw materials, intermediates and final API samples using various techniques such as; HPLC, GC, NMR, IR, UV, MS, KF, and Classical techniques. Requirements:
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in an Analytical related discipline.
- Previous analytical experience within industry (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry).
- Working knowledge of multiple analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, IR, NMR, MS, KF).
- Experience of drug substance or drug product analysis in a GMP environment.Please apply online or call 0121 222 5331 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.