Laboratory Technician Life Sciences Permanent West Midlands Competitive salary and benefits packageAre you a confident Life Sciences graduate looking for a laboratory based role with...
Scientific Advisor - West MidlandsPermanent - Competitive salary and benefitsAre you a post graduate scientist, ideally PhD level with a degree in immunology or a related area? Do you want to work for a well-respected international company in a non-lab based role providing your expert scientific knowledge to benefit the continued success of the company? This is an excellent opportunity to join an established medical diagnostics company and to develop your career.The successful candidate;
- You will be educated to post-graduate level, ideally PhD in life-sciences with a strong basis in immunology
- You will have hands on experience of assay development and the associated trouble shooting
- You will have good analytical skills and the ability to confidently analyse datasets.
- You will have experience of in-vitro diagnosticsThe role;
- Based within the technical support department based in the west midlands you will provide scientific support and data analysis following customer queries.
- You will develop technical responses ensuring an accurate and quality driven technical response.
- You will develop a close working relationship with other departments QA, RA, sales and supply chain to enhance the effectiveness of the department.
- You will have an input into product risk assessments using your scientific expertise. This is a rare opportunity for a talented individual to utilise their scientific knowledge in a predominantly non-lab based role. An attractive salary and package is offered. Please Call Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.