In this role you will be developing cooking instructions for food productsKEY SKILLS Ability to plan, conduct and report on Instruction Development project work for...
Lab Technician£15750 - £17000Permanant GloucestershireThe position involves the analysis of samples in the chromatography laboratory and all associated activities. In general this will involve analysis by LC/MS/MS, but can extend to other methods.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine analysis of foodstuffs and associated materials using a variety of instrumental methods, in particular LC/MS/MS. Primarily analysis is by LC/MS/MS but can extend to other methods of analysis.
- Booking in samples (via LIMS), preparation of samples and reporting of results to clients.
- Preparation of samples for analysis.
- Basic calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping and hygiene.
- Comply with all relevant policies, procedures and instructions.
Qualifications and Competencies
- GCSE/A levels including a science subject and/or previous lab experience.
- Ability to undertake routine analytical testing with minimum supervision.
- Good organisational skills in managing own workload.
- Ability to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to work on a number of tasks and manage priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.