QC TechnicianCentral Belt of ScotlandSRG are looking for QC Technician for a 6 month Contract with an expanding manufacturing company in the central belt of...
Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
Central Belt of Scotland
Are you experienced in Quality Assurance (QA) and working in a GMP regulated environment?Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to join a company at an exciting period of growth?
SRG are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Manager to join a successful and growing biotechnology in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- Liaising with all internal departments in providing QA support.
- Ensuring QA activities are completed within set customer timeframes.
- QA support for introduction of new products and processes and ensuring that GMP regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure QA review / approval of deviations, CAPA, change control, complaints, out of specifications, SOPs etc.
- Manage the schedule and ensure internal and external audits are completed, reported and action plans implemented.
- Ensure quality related investigations are completed and effective CAPAs are developed in order to resolve Production, Supply, Customer and Audit related issues.
- Coordinating customer pre-audit preparation work and host audit meetings as required.
- Coordinating and hosting regulatory inspections.
- Ensuring that employee training development is appropriately managed
- Supporting the on-going continuous improvement of site GMP compliance.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline.
- Successful career in QA in a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
- Excellent and up to date working knowledge of current EU & US GMP requirements for medicinal products.
- Previous experience of managing teams.
- Excellent communication, organisation and management skills.
- Experience in performing internal/ external audits and hosting customer audits.
If you think that you meet the requirements for this role and are ready for a new challenge, please apply online or contact Emma Laurenson directly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.