Electronics Engineer Middlesex £CompetitiveSRG are currently working with a global Medical Device manufacturer who are looking for a Electronics Engineer to join their growing team...
Graduate Support Engineer (Electrical) - FarnboroughThis is an immediate vacancy for a degree qualified engineer who is looking to get their start in engineering. It's most suitable for an electrical engineer who is interested in product and technology, particularly from the support and service side of things. The successful candidate will join a world leading business who offer high tech solutions to manufacturing issues around the food and pharmaceutical sectors in particular. They have a large international client base and believe in a supportive culture designed to help people achieve growth and longevity in their careers. As an added bonus, the last few years have been very successful and they continue to grow through 2017.
This particular role sits within the technical support team. You will provide overall telephone, email and some face to face technical support in an aftermarket function. This will entail correct identification of necessary spare parts, specifications and recommendation of additional services.Basic responsibilities include:
- Sales of spare parts and engineering services
- Consistently professional customer care and efficient handling of customer requests
- Administration duties such as customer quotations, acknowledging orders and completing order processing
- Provision of telephone support to the field service team, direct customers, sales agents and distributors including supporting information such as technical drawings
The ideal candidate will be:
- Efficient, organised and able to balance various duties
- Able to manage your own workload in order to achieve results
- Adept at assimilating and communicating technical details and information
- A strong communicator who can work across levels, skillsets and various personality types
- Able to offer a high quality customer care service and work closely with a team
- Experienced with machinery manufacturing, particularly from an aftermarket and service/support perspective
- Able to read and understand electrical diagrams
If this job, with this excellent business, catches your eye please get in touch. You can do so by applying online or by contacting Matthew McGoldrick on the below details.0161 868 2237
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.