- 7-10 years of experience. You will need to have experience from a commercial background either pharma or CRO.
- Study Lead experience from industry
- Excellent project management experience incl. budgeting and leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solution orientated and skilled problem solver
- Strategic thinker and up to date with current market developments
- Good understanding of regulations ICH GCP and experience in contribution to study submissions
- Practical experience with multiple data capture tools
- Able to work on site most days (we can offer up to 2 days wfh)
How to apply?
Submit your CV through the portal OR if you you have more questions feel free to contact me directly or give me a call on 0203 096 4701
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries.
By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
Data Manager, Project Data Manager, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Clinical Trials, Drug Development, Clinical Studies, CRO, EDC, Data Analysis, Data Capturing, Data QC, Respiratory, Neuroscience or Dermatology, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Stevenage, Uxbridge, Pharmacology, Proof Concept, Proof Mechanism Studies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.